Friday 7 October 2011

Hard on the bus

The driver drove fast, slowing only for ridges placed across the tarmac to contain the reckless. The bus was full, three seats one side and two the other, with passengers standing in the gangway. I sat next to a window that I could slide open for air. The seat was hard.
 
The bright sun blazed in the cloudless sky. I felt it heat through the window.The landscape was filled with cultivated fields, dotted trees, and beyond, Lake Victoria, blue, shimmering.

My thoughts wandered. I though of you in a far-off place. I thought of your bright eyes, your smile, the soft warmth of your body, your hair. I felt myself stirring. I imagined kissing your lips, your neck, your breasts, tasting the rubbery nipples that hardened on my tongue.

I reached down and shifted my hard cock into a more comfortable position. My hand felt its fulness. Was the woman looking - the one with the high cheekbones and full lips who stood holding onto the luggage rack as the bus jolted? Was the man at my side aware of my excitement? Would he have liked to reach across and to feel me?

But I hardly thought of them. I somehow felt your round buttocks, your thighs open and welcoming as your legs encircled me, your hand reaching down to guide me to the warm, wet opening. I dreamed the sensation of sliding in and feeling you hold me so tight as I reached your depths. I sensed your kisses on my cheeks, my urgent thrusts, your gasps of pleasure.

A big grey heron flapped across a stretch of muddy water. I saw a woman walking along a track, five long bamboo poles carried on her head, like elephants' tusks. A man cultivated rows of sweet potatoes, swinging his mattock.
 
My dream faded in the morning heat, drifting away towards the horizon, like a mirage. I felt my softening, relieved somehow that the aching need had subsided. I looked at the woman in the aisle and knew she was watching. She smiled a kindly smile. Maybe she understood. I pushed the window open a little more and felt the rush of air.

No comments:

Post a Comment